Last Updated On May 3, 2022
We have created this space solely for the purpose of sharing experiences. Good or Bad, it's all here. While we welcome your views and descriptions of your purchases, as well the photos and videos you share, all are subject to Content Guidelines i.e our Monc Code of Conduct.
Once you register yourself as a Monc, consent to abide by the guidelines and follow the review guidelines and system that we are here to establish. If your activity on RightMonc doesn't match up to these content guidelines, we reserve the right to take action as we deem necessary. This could include altering or deleting your reviews, comments, photographs, and/or videos, restricting your activity, or deleting your RightMonc account with or without notice. if you feel your review was deleted or your account was deleted in error, email us at email@example.com.
If you come across any content which does not align with these guidelines, please let us know. We will consider all reports and take the necessary action. However, it might not be the case all the time, as the content disagreeable to you might not meet the criteria to be removed.
MONCS CODE OF CONDUCT
- Deliver your Message Effectively: We are working towards building a community of reviewers which delivers the highest quality content to our decision makers so it is your responsibility to make every word count. We have not put a limit on your words but we hope you do not write your life story here. To become a famous monc, you have to make sure everyone reads your review, makes a purchase, and awaits for you to write more. However, if any review is filled with junk, we might have to remove the review altogether.
- Don't Push it : Please keep your contributions relevant to the product you are reviewing about. Other experiences with the brand, defaming, or any other such irrelevant or inappropriate content will be deleted without notice. If your review has been removed or moderated by us and if you repost another experience for the same product, we reserve the right to remove that review too, even though such review might be in line with our content guidelines. In the case of spam, we can restrict your review activity on RightMonc.
- Be Nice : Whether you're writing a small snippet or a delightfully detailed account of your experience, keep foul/abusive/hateful language, threats, and lewdness out of it. We expect you to be polite even when sharing a bad experience. Any such content found will be deleted whenever we see it. This also includes (but is not limited to) derogatory comments on someone's protected characteristics (e.g. race, gender, religion) or indication of a personal vendetta against a business and its associates.
- Make it Personal: Write your review based on facts and your own experiences (e.g. not a friend's or any hearsay experience or based on media reports). Please don't exaggerate or falsify your experience. We do not take sides in cases of dispute, so make sure you can stand by your word. Content that indicates the reviewer hasn't even purchased or used the product/service will be removed.
- Don't solicit: Identifying or promoting yourself as an official RightMonc blogger, or using your status to solicit any kind of benefits (including but not limited to accepting money, discounts, coupons) in exchange for promotion, or at the threat of negative reviews on RightMonc, will not be tolerated. If reports or evidence of such instances are brought to our attention, we reserve the right to delete your RightMonc profile or take any other action that we may deem fit, no questions asked. Acts that constitute 'Solicitation' include:
- Explicit/Implied agreement (written or verbal) to write reviews in exchange for money, discounts, free product(s), etc.
- Being a part of any social media group (e.g. WhatsApp/Facebook or any other social media platform) which offers incentives in exchange for reviews.
- Plagiarism is Wrong: Copying others' reviews or photos from RightMonc or other platforms, or even re-posting your own in multiple places on RightMonc (in full or in part), is something that will not be tolerated and may be removed/ moderated. We trust that you'll play fair and create your own content.
- Be yourself: Your profile is your identity on RightMonc, so keep it real. You're welcome to use a username, but please refrain from using inappropriate names, bios, or profile images. We want to stay clean, and we might end up removing your account depending on how inappropriate your profile is.
- No Bullies here: We take allegations of blackmail or threatening behavior against businesses and their associates very seriously. This activity is strictly against our guidelines and may also be illegal in many locations. Reviews submitted in an attempt to blackmail a business and its associates will be deleted.
- Seek help from the right people: RightMonc is a website with no claims to be a court of law or a ministry of Consumer complaints. If you have a dispute with a business, or if you feel a product does not measure up to the quality or is harmful, we encourage you to contact the appropriate authorities directly. RightMonc is not the appropriate platform for reporting illegal activities, physical confrontations, standard violations, or anything under investigation by local governing bodies or law-enforcement personnel. We encourage that such accusations be reported to the concerned authorities rather than being mentioned in reviews.